Hello medical aspirants! The National Testing Agency has re-opened the application process of NEET 2020 from the 3rd of February till the 9th. All the aspirants can now go to the official website of ntaneet.nic.in. This examination is going to be conducted on the 3rd of May, 2020.
If you have completed the first step of the registration are only allowed to complete Step 2,3 and 4 till the 9th of February. You only fill the remaining details that are the remaining details, upload the scanned images and documents and also pay the application fees
On the 1st of February, 2020. The National Testing Agency has officially declared that after receiving several requests from the registered candidate that they were not able to complete the application form of NEET 2020. Finally, the authorities have decided to re-open the application process window once again for 7 days.
Now let’s know how to complete the application form
All of you who have already applied and have completed the first step of the NEET-UG 2020 can only further move to the second step.
Step II is the filling the remaining application form
Candidates are only required to fill all the necessary details required in the application form that is:
Your details, Place of birth, Choice of language and exam center, academic details of class 10th, 11th and 12th.
Step III is uploading of all the scanned images and documents
So, the third step is to upload your required documents/ photographs that are mentioned below.
- Passport photograph: It must be in a white background with your name and the date of the photograph underneath the image. The size of your photograph should be between 10KB to 200 KB in JPEG format.
- Your Scanned signature: This must be done with a black pen on a white paper. Its size should range between 4KB to 30KB in JPG format.
- Class 10 and 12th certificate: It should be in JPG format between 100KB to 300KB.
- Left-hand thumb impression: Must be on a white paper with blue ink in JPG format and the size should be between 10 KB and 50 KB.
- Postcard size photo: Should be in JPG format with size between 50KB and 300 KB.
Last Step is the payment of NEET 2020 application fees
You can pay the fee online through your debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and UPI using SBI, SYNDICATE, ICICI, HDFC, Paytm Service Provider. We will advise you to keep the proof of your fee payment till your admission is completed.
NEET 2020 Application Fee
More than 15 lakh candidates have already registered for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 and this decision of National Testing agency of re-opening the application process the registrations can hike. NEET 2020 is going to be conducted for admissions to 24,949 BDS, 525 BVSc, 52,720 AYUSH, 76,928 MBBS, 1205 AIIMS and 200 JIPMER seats. So, from this year NEET 2020 is the only medical entrance examination for admission to mbbs bds for All India Quota seats.